Covid-19: A message from our owner, Fross Hockley
Following updated guidelines from the UK government, we are hoping to reopen our bridal boutique in June. Once we can confirm the exact date we will announce it on our social media as well as email our brides-to-be who have had their appointment postponed.
When the boutique reopens, we will be taking every possible step to ensure the safety of our customers and team. This includes:
- Making sanitising solutions, masks and gloves available for customers
- Sanitising gowns after each appointment
- Limiting appointments to the bride and one guest
- Holding only one appointment in the boutique at any one time
- Sanitising all contact points and changing rooms after each appointment
- Adhering to social distancing measures, including limiting physical contact between bridal stylists and customers
- We will also continue to follow any updated government guidelines as they become available.
If you have any questions or concerns about these measures, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
We can't wait to reopen and to help you get your wedding dress search back on track! Contact us today to book an appointment.
10% Discount for NHS Workers
As a big thank you, we are excited to offer 10% off wedding dresses to NHS workers until 30th September 2020.
If your friend is a bride-to-be and works for the NHS, then why not take full advantage of our refer us to a friend offer and we'll give you £25 to spend at ASOS.com. Your friend will also receive an exclusive Fross goody bag!
(Discount applies to full-priced gowns, I.D will be required).