A message from our owner, Fross Hockley
In order to protect the health and safety of our staff and our customers and in line with government guidance, we have introduced some measures which will affect all appointments at the boutique until further notice.
- Making sanitising solutions and gloves available for customers
- Requiring brides and their guests to wear masks upon entry of the boutique
- Sanitising gowns after each appointment
- Limiting appointments to the bride and three guests on weekdays
- Limiting appointments to the bride and two guests on Saturdays
- Guests must be from the bride's household or support bubble in order to attend the appointment
- We are happy to have additional guests join the appointment via FaceTime, Whatsapp, etc.
- Sanitising all contact points and changing rooms after each appointment
- Adhering to social distancing measures, including limiting physical contact between bridal stylists and customers
- We will also continue to follow any updated government guidelines as they become available.
- No refreshments will be served, but you are welcome to bring your own drinks with you.
If you have any questions or concerns about these measures, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
We can't wait to meet you and to help you get your wedding dress search back on track! Contact us today to book an appointment.