We all know the song ‘it’s like rain on your wedding day’, but what if the dark clouds did appear on your special day? Beforehand speak to your make-up artist and photographer to make sure they are prepared for all weather conditions to keep you looking your best.
Here are our top tips to not let the rain spoil your wedding.
- Stylish Weather-Proof Outfits – Get matching colourful wellington boots and umbrellas for your bridesmaid to wear while walking to the your venue and for some colourful pictures outside to brighten the day. They’ll look stylish and remain dry.
- Capture the rain in a small pot, some brides capture it to make the raindrops into a necklace to remember the special day.
- Bring towels to dry off at the reception, but also this allows your guests to write on one of the towels with a sharpie that later on somebody can sew into the towel for you to frame and keep.
- Check your wedding insurance to return your marquee and other unused items that could be distributed by the wedding, but have backups.
- Invest in some hand/foot warmers to keep in your bag throughout the day, nothing worse then being cold, need to keep your warm smile showing.
- Carry a pocket size of tissues to help remove bad make-up and incase you start getting the sneezes!
- Make sure somebody else is handling your guests, so you don’t have to worry. The ushers could have umbrellas to hand out.
- Remember the rain could stop at any time, so be flexible and keep those high heels and wellies close!
Whether the weather its hot, cold, wet or dry it will be a lovely day, it is what you make of it so think positively and stay beautiful with Fross.